Sunday 11 January 2009

Day 103 of 365: Less of All of Me


After taking my measurements today, I discovered that there are 8.5 inches less of me than there was on the 11th of September 2008. My intention, when taking my measurements initially, was to keep track each month, but with everything that has happened since then it has slipped my mind until now. Still, 8.5 is a significant amount in four months, so I'm pretty pleased. 4.75 in. of that was lost from my hips alone! Too bad I can't target my weight loss, I'm sure there's a good stone plus in my hips, rear, and thighs combined.

Speaking of which, I haven't been back to Weight Watchers since just before Christmas. My meeting days happened to fall on Christmas and New Years Eve (which meant there were no meetings), so I canceled my subscription until this month to save the money. I'll start going again this week probably as I'd like to drop another stone and a half by June. That should leave me with roughly 2 more stone to lose to reach my goal.

I'm envisioning copious amounts of leisurely strolls this week.

1 comment:

The New Mrs. C said...

Keep up the awesome work, Meg! :)