Saturday 17 January 2009

Day 109 of 365: What Did I Miss?


The answer to that question tonight would be...not a thing.

You see, typically on a weekend Matt and I will go to Emma & Daz's where I take my spot on the right corner of the sofa with my purse at my feet. Daz & Matt begin playing something on the Xbox, like Gears of War or anything else involving guns and shooting things. From time to time, Em may disappear upstairs or one of us may pull out the laptop and lately I have been bringing along a word search to occupy myself until the killing and bloodshed is over.

Tonight was different. Em & I had a night out with Lyndsey and her 7-year-old daughter. We had a meal at the pub and then went back to Lyndsey's flat for a bit. I finally got to see Lyndsey's new kitten, Bella, a precious little rag doll. She provided much entertainment on her new kitty scratching post. She's adorable and of course I forgot my camera -- so my photo was taken upon our return.

Naturally, what are the boys doing when we walk through the door? The usual.

1 comment:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Well now you have to go back as I want a picture of the kitten! :)