Friday 30 January 2009

Day 122 of 365: Friday FEAST!!


Meet my Chicken Kebab with BBQ sauce! It is very tasty and is doing to satisfy the 8-hour rumble in my belly. It is also a very well-deserved kebab after a very productive Friday.

I received a call early this morning for a post at the same school where I am scheduled to supply for the next fortnight. We managed to make it out the door in fifteen minutes and the drive wasn't too bad considering the time of morning and traffic. I spent the morning with two Key Stage 1 groups working on Numeracy, and the afternoon was spent with Year 5 for P.E. and then they watched some of Robin Hood for the rest of the afternoon.

While I was at school, Matt was able to call the vet in North Carolina to arrange for Sophie's annual rabies vaccination -- which is a HUGE relief off my mind considering the stipulations for the PETS Scheme in order for her and Annie to come here in the next few months.

Once we got back to the flat, we took care of some other needed business and then Matt went to spend a couple hours with Daz & Tony. I took this time to complete my second day of week 2 on the Couch to 5K. It was a bit rough as the wind was more brisk tonight and seemed to pierce my lungs, but I made it through and pushed the final run.

I think it's fair to say I feel this kebab is an absolute treat for my day.

2 comments:

The New Mrs. C said...

Sounds like a good Friday, my dear! :)

Smocha said...

OMG! Do I miss those nice fat chips:)