Sunday 8 February 2009

Day 131 of 365: Attack of the Snowflakes!


This is Matt as we were leaving his parents' house tonight. The snowflakes were seriously ginormous!! Matt tells me this is the first time in years that it has snowed back-to-back like this over the course of a couple of weeks.

Typically on a Sunday we have tea at Em & Daz's, but tonight Matt and myself, along with Em & Daz, joined Josie and David for Sunday Roast at theirs. Like many of the Sunday dinner's I have experienced since my time began in the UK, it was very tasty and sufficiently filled my tummy. Although my in-laws don't live terribly far from us, it is very nice to be able to sit with everyone and just have a visit and a nice chat.

The snow has stopped for now and some moderate fog has settled in. I don't think this will do too much to the morning commute, but we shall see.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Those are some seriously big snowflakes. We had some of those a few weeks ago.

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Those are HUGE!!!