Tuesday 23 June 2009

Day 266 of 365: It's All Downhill From Here


Double meaning on today's post because we're in the final 4-week stretch of school remaining until our 6-week summer holiday AND my 365 blog now has less than 100 days remaining, which means I have kept it up for nearly a full YEAR!

Year's 5 and 6 had the chance to do some team-building this afternoon. PC Paul and PC Bobby came to Kingsthorne with some fun equipment and we met in the quad after lunch to try different team-building activities.

The kids had loads of fun and I have to admit it was a nice change from being in the classroom sitting in a chair. I'd like to continue this a couple of times a week for the remaining weeks just to keep their motivation up. They really are a great group of kids and will certainly keep a special place with me as my first class whilst teaching in the UK.

No comments: