Friday 17 July 2009

Day 290 of 365: Road Rules?


Do they EXIST here?? What is the point in painting arrows to indicate which direction each lane is intended to go if people don't follow them?! This flatbed driver is an asshat or a moron, I have determined, as he either didn't know what the 'TURN RIGHT' arrow meant in his lane, or completely IGNORED it.

Not only did he go straight instead of turning right, but he then forced himself past me AND the car ahead of me and cut into the traffic queue!

Not the best move to pull on a pregnant chick to end a long commute home on a Friday. Too bad I didn't get a picture of exactly what stupid (behind the wheel) looks like...jerk!

3 comments:

Smocha said...

You drive over there? You are a brave, brave woman!

The New Mrs. C said...

I would've gotten out and smacked the guy in the mouth!

Ooorrr just cursed in my car a lot..lol.

Meg said...

Yes...I drive over here. Since March, actually. Although, I'm much more comfortable doing it in the States. Roads here are just too narrow for my liking.

And I did curse in my car...a lot.

(Earmuffs, baby...mommy is like a sailor)