Friday 4 September 2009

Day 339 of 365: And the Winner is...


Sophie!! It was down to Sophie and Siavash and as much as I liked Siavash, I didn't really care for him to win. This year's Big Brother really wasn't all that great, and their viewing figures have dropped drastically as well. They say next year will be the final year of Big Brother as Channel 4 won't be picking up the show again...so unless another network grabs it, that's all folks!

Today was quite dull as I spent most of it lying down or in bed. I've had awful acid reflux and heartburn over the past 72 hours and it had me basically immobilized. When Matt came home at dinnertime he ordered me straight back to bed as I lie dying on the sofa. I felt much better after all the sleep...propped up on pillows, of course, and heavily-medicated with Gaviscon and soft chews.

2 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I am glad that Sophie won but why did she need to go out looking like a cheap prostitute?

Meg said...

I was thinking the same. She could have picked a more flattering outfit. Then again...she said she would spend the money on clothes...so lets hope she gets a personal shopper and learns to buy things that fit and flatter her. I mean, she's got the body...but she could do so much better.