Friday 11 September 2009

Day 346 of 365: Mommy-View


Behold! My 27-week belly on "mommy-view." I'm just glad I can still see my feet...even if Matt has to help me tie my shoes occasionally.

And now for funsies...a little questionnaire...


How far along?: 27 weeks.

Total weight gain: About 22 lbs. and holding steady the last few weeks.

Maternity clothes?: Still trying to make use of the shirts I own in lycra, but definitely had to invest in some yoga-type bottoms with a belly panel so I can wear them to work with longer tops.

Sleep: Only up a few times through the night, but wish I could find a comfy position.

Best moment this week: None better than any others, really...just enjoying his little kicks and nudges and knowing he is "cooking nicely."

Movement: We have an active little bunny in there for sure...part kangaroo, perhaps?

Gender: Boy oh boy!

Labor Signs: Better not be any for at least 8-12 more weeks! Not any real ones anyway.

Belly Button in or out?: In.

What I miss: Wine tasting nights and being able to just get up and walk without the fear of my left leg giving out from under me.

What I am looking forward to: Our 4D scan (and hoping I can schedule it soon).

Weekly Wisdom: I don't have much...just enjoying the calm before the storm.

Milestones: Made it to the 3rd trimester!!

No comments: