Tuesday 13 October 2009

Year 2 Day 13: Hint, Hint



I discovered this upon my windscreen when I went to run errands this afternoon -- a little tri-fold advertisement for Fitness First, the local fitness/health club here in Brierley Hill. I noticed it at first while still inside, and I thought maybe someone had hit my car and left a note. Once I realised what it was, my immediate conclusion was that clearly it's down to someone seeing my Hobbit-like self waddling to Asda yesterday.

Someone (I don't even know) is just trying to be a "good friend." Good thing I look this way moreso because I'm 7 months pregnant and not solely because I'm a bit out of shape. To be honest, I couldn't see myself actually making a gym membership cost-effective even if I weren't with child. If I think back to all the times I used the FREE facilities while attending Ohio University -- ah, good ole Ping -- well, let's just say it's a good thing it was free.

No comments: