Thursday 5 November 2009

Year 2 Day 36: Pandemonium?



Week 35 at the midwife today. I am 35 weeks and have roughly 35 days remaining until bunny is due for an eviction notice. This was the lovely reading material I was sent home with and to be honest, I'm still on the fence on this issue. I just don't feel that I know enough about the long-term effects, if any, to warrant getting a jab. Plus, I'm so close to the end of this all that I'm really okay with taking a big ole 'PASS' on the whole thing. And in case there was any question over the frenzy that this lovely piggy flu is causing over here...it's not far from the that in the US, which is much like wild uproar, confusion and disorder -- so on the money with the blog title!

Don't judge me.

The belly is measuring 36 centimeters now and that's a roughly estimated 'bunny weight' of 7 lbs. HOLY WOW! Seven?! That means that if I gain the expected "1 lb/week" (which will be 5 lbs) and he gains the also expected half of my weight gained (2.5 lbs) he will be nearly a 10 lb baby by the time he's fully cooked.

Thankfully estimations can be way off and I also don't really think he will be THAT large and in charge -- so stop wishing that pain upon me!!

No comments: