Monday 23 November 2009

Year 2 Day 54: Aaay!



Albeit a bit blurry, I grabbed the Kodak to snap this photo off Wikipedia for tonight's blog. A bit of a 'cheat' I guess, but I honestly had nothing...it's been a slow 'news' day. Still, news to me is that this famous American is going to be in Liverpool this week to turn on the Christmas lights! They made the announcement on Radio One this morning so immediately upon returning home I texted Matt begging for a road trip.

I recall my Aunt telling me of a time years ago when she actually saw Henry Winkler in the airport. Then a couple of years ago when I was living in North Carolina, I remember sitting behind my laptop in Panera Bread doing some lesson planning one weekend when I saw a man walk in with his family who looked like he was a spitting image of The Fonz -- in fact I swore it was him and sent a mass text to all my friends and family to tell how The Fonz was in Panera Bread in Southern Pines, North Carolina!

I nearly choked on my panini and wet myself until I did a Google search then and there only to learn he couldn't possibly be in the area that weekend.

I think honestly if it weren't for the fact that our little guy is so close to being here and the fact that we're trying to pinch every penny, we would absolutely travel the 100 'simple' miles to Liverpool to go see the lighting ceremony.

Speaking of which...other news to report from today's appointment is that bunny is now 2/5 engaged (which is further down than Thursday's 3/5). Basically his head is almost completely below the pelvic brim, but it doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot in terms of timing. He could be this way for 2-3 more weeks really. It's still good to know, however, that he has made a bit of progress since last Thursday's appointment and is headed in the right direction for his exit.

Look at my boy -- already not stopping to ask for directions! Go bab!

No comments: