Friday 27 November 2009

Year 2 Day 58: HypnoBible?



Looky, looky what the postman left for me yesterday! I cannot say how relieved I was when Matt pointed out the parcel on the chair by the computer and said it was for me. When I ordered it from Waterstones, there were only five in stock and the woman over the phone said she couldn't determine or guarantee any of the five she had left would be allocated to my recent order online. To make matters worse...NO stores in ALL of England seem to have the book on their shelves and many that I phoned said it would take at least THREE WEEKS to ship them from their supplier in the U.S.

Using basic math skills, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to suss that I may not "have" three weeks.

Naturally I began reading it and absorbing all the information I could right away and I must sing it's praises so far because it all makes SO much sense! True, I haven't been able to test the theories myself for accuracy and I don't know if the methods within with work for me, but rather than being freaked out or worried for the arrival of our son, I'm VERY much looking forward to trying things out and giving it an honest go. I truly think it is achievable and I only hope I will have enough time to practise some of the techniques and ingrain them into my mind.

To keep with the theme of the day, I also found a free "relaxation/self-hypnosis" download from HypnoBabies and put it on my mp3 player to listen to before bed tonight -- so definitely looking forward to that.

No comments: