Monday 30 November 2009

Year 2 Day 61: Bless My Nan



This came in the post today from the States. It's something you can't get here in shops in the UK -- a Happy Thanksgiving card! Best of all...it's from my Nan! Isn't she the sweetest?! As soon as it was pulled from the letterbox at 10am this morning, it brought the biggest smile to my face.

Another reason for smiling? It's the final countdown! Less than a fortnight remains until bunny is due and tomorrow I will be in single digits! I had my weekly appointment with the other midwife, Amanda, today and everything is looking good. I like Amanda because we have little chats about her American friends in Iowa, so the appointments include a bit more chit-chat conversation. She is still business-first and efficient, but it's nice to have a bit of side-dialogue as well.

All being well, next week will be my final appointment!

No comments: