Sunday 13 December 2009

Year 2 Day 74: The Last Supper?



Could be. My last 'Sunday' dinner, that is -- before baby. Who knows. What I DO know is that I haven't removed myself from my PJs again for yet another day. I just can't be bothered, really. I figured being clothed at all and upright is an accomplishment in itself considering the larger portion of the day has been spent on my right or left side in bed. In fairness, it's the only way I feel comfortable since I keep fading in and out of consciousness. I'm glad people around me understand though.

Now at 40 weeks and 3 days, I do think things are close. Call it intuition if you will or maybe wishful thinking. I may know a bit more after my visit to the midwife tomorrow.

In the meantime, thanks for the well-wishes and labour-dust. I know it will all be so well-worth the wait when Matt and I meet our little man.

5 comments:

The New Mrs. C said...

Sending you our thoughts and well wishes! Hopefully the little guy will enter the world soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I have really been enjoying your progress and look forward to seeing your little bunny as soon as he decides to depart the burrow.

My daughter was 10 days past her due date. I finally took caster oil and went into labor about 5 hours later.

Good luck to you for a speedy delivery.

Smocha said...

I know you must be going nuts now .The waiting after 40 weeks is the longest :)

Just remember once you think you may be in labor do not eat any large cream filled donuts. lol

Sending well wishes from here too :)

Corie said...

Checking every day to see if your little bunny has arrived yet. Crossing my fingers for you!

Lots of supportive thoughts and happy wishes sent your way. :)

Erin said...

Mother's intuition is usually right. . . I thought Clever Preschooler was going to be born on the 4th of June. . . I went into labor on the 4th, and he was born on the 5th. . . =)