Friday 4 June 2010

Year 2 Day 247: Mine?!


Upon returning home from a walk through the park tonight with Ryan, Matt and Daz, my arms were a bit full coming back into the house. I was carrying Ryan's Sophie teether in my mouth so she didn't end up being dropped and Ryan must have felt as though I were offering her to him with the way he latched onto one of her ears like a piranha. I quickly passed the camera off to Matt to snap a photo.

Ryan is really starting to roll with purpose now. He's been successfully rolling from his back to his belly since yesterday. It is usually done by grabbing for his crunchy leaf on his play mat. He is also getting really good at scooting, whether it's on his back or on his belly, he is forever moving around and I'm noticing more and more I'm seeing at least one half of him completely off the mat altogether!


I suspect it won't be too much longer until I'm having to chase him around the room and cover everything in bubble-wrap!

No comments: