Tuesday 22 June 2010

Year 2 Day 265: What to Do...What to Do?


Epitome of our day right here. Boring. Just boring. It was too hot to really be motivating enough to go anywhere and I really need a pair of jeans that fit comfortably and aren't falling apart before I go out again.

Ryan fought sleep for a majority of the day and maybe had a couple of 40 minute cat-naps. I just told Matt that I'm running a bit on empty today in particular after being up with little man since 5am -- little early bird.

I feel like we need something to occupy our time during the week now. Especially now that he is more alert and active. In fact, rarely will he even stay on his back anymore when placed on his pay mat.


He even got bored on his mat at one point and watched his Waybuloo programme with his head down.

We REALLY need to get out.

No comments: