Friday 25 June 2010

Year 2 Day 268: "Time for Yo-go!"


To the untrained eye this may appear as Ryan practising his 'Downward-Facing Dog' pose, but to a first-time mother...this could be the beginning of trouble. Yep...this is a progression of sorts...towards crawling and a more mobile baby. Granted, he only scoots like an inch-worm for now, but it is only a matter of time, folks!

As much as I get excited for all of these little milestones...it makes me realise he's growing up fast before my very eyes and a tiny part of me can't help but wish he would stay small just a little bit longer.

In NBR (Non-Baby Related) news: I found a pair of jeans tonight that actually fit me in length. They're from New Look and only £10 (less than $20 USD -- any American knows that's good). The inseam is only 28" and I don't even have to roll them! I think it's the first pair of jeans EVER that I don't have to roll!! Plus, my body just hasn't been the same since pregnancy, understandably, so I REALLY needed some proper fitting jeans.

Score!!

No comments: