Tuesday 6 July 2010

Year 2 Day 279: Water Play in the Garden


I think we have found a favourite activity for the garden! I brought Ryan out this morning with a bowl of water and some of his plastic bath ducks. I've noticed he has started splashing in the bath on a night and it's starting to get all over the floor...but we can't move him to the big bath until he can sit on his own and we can put him in a proper bath seat. So, I tried to modify things a bit to give him a chance to splash all he wanted without having to worry about getting water everywhere.

Mainly he just picked the ducks out of the water and dropped them back in before causing massive "tidal waves" in the bowl, but he squeaked and giggled the whole time, so I know he must have really enjoyed himself.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

What a great idea!