Saturday 17 July 2010

Year 2 Day 290: Stand-Up Man


Ryan is a huge fan of standing up now while holding onto our hands. In this photo, I had his left hand and Matt had his right (he also wouldn't take his eyes off Daddy). He's even been getting a bit ambitious and letting go of one hand before giving in to a severe wobble and falling to his bum.


We had pasta bake tonight for tea with some garlic bread. Ryan gobbled up the garlic bread and tried one of my pieces of pasta, but I quickly decided anything with a sauce was something that required this kiddo to be nearly naked as I didn't want tomato sauce all over his nice, white shirt. I clearly took this photo well after he had been cleaned off and I now wish I had not so I had evidence to show of Ryan's orange face plastered in tomato sauce!


I had to throw this photo in, although I'm not the one who took it. When I got downstairs after preparing Ryan's cot to take him up to bed, I saw Matt standing in the doorway of the front room taking photos of a sleeping Ryan like a paparazzo. He just couldn't resist and I can't say I blame him.

No comments: