Saturday 31 July 2010

Year 2 Day 304: Pa-Pa-Paparazzi!


No, Matt...you're right. Our child is not a pose-able toy. But I Just. Can't. Resist. Too bad Myst doesn't take direction very well. He'll never make it as a Top Model.


There we go! But no smiles? C'mon!

Ryan and I took our walk early today so I had my 10,000 steps before 1pm. I would have even have kept walking if I didn't get side-tracked by walking through the park and losing momentum going back up the steeper end of the hill. He screeched as expected and I looked and felt like I had just run a 10K. Ew!


At some point before we went to Em & Daz's for the night, I had to take a photo of my two favourites -- my gorgeous guys! I love them both SOOOO much!

Ryan was excited to see his cousin, like usual...


"Who...me? No...I didn't do anything. It was Amy."


In the end they both enjoyed their share of telly-viewing for the night by bogarting the tv.

No comments: