Friday 20 August 2010

Year 2 Day 324: Food...NOT Food


It's been rainy and crap all day long...in fact, most of this week has been that way. I think the days of Ryan and I having our lunch out on the patio under the umbrella are gone and have been replaced with Pooh's Blustery Day.

Oh well. That's a British Summer for you.

Ryan had his first proper jam sandwich today. I'm still a bit hesitant to give him peanut butter, although I know there is research that does say it is okay. Still, I felt strawberry jam was safe so jam sandwiches all around!

No big surprise that he loved them. He even tried to get some jam off his bib at the end by shoving the entire bottom of the bib into his mouth. It took a bit of physical restraint, but he did eventually give in and trust that jam did not then make his bib edible.

No comments: