Wednesday 1 September 2010

Year 2 Day 336: Holy Milestones, Batman!


The boy was simply driven to sleep tonight when he boycotted all naps this afternoon because he was too busy pulling himself up on furniture, sitting up on his own (even though I missed him actually DO it because I was in the kitchen getting his porridge), and...get this...

CRAWLING!!

Yep...it's still not perfected like a Maggie Simpson crawl...but he is purposefully moving forward in a creeping/crawling manner. I even have a video...LOOK!





I'm so proud and I'm SOOO in trouble!


And what's the best thing to end our perfect little day with? A bedtime story from Daddy, of course! (Best story-reader EVER!)

1 comment:

jamiem627 said...

I think that is fantastic! he must have been KNACKERED! lol you are in big trouble now! time to plug up all the outlets!