Sunday 24 April 2011

Y3 - 206/365: Easter 2011


For Easter this year we invited Josie and David to ours for dinner. Ryan finally got to wear a cute little outfit (purchased by my friend Jen's mom, Susie, who also happened to be one of my former teachers in primary school) that has been hanging in his wardrobe since he was born as he only JUST fits into it now.


We also hung our very first canvas photo on the wall after living here for an entire year. It even inspired me to pop out and pick some fresh bluebells to put on display.


Ryan came outside with us after dinner to have a mooch around all the blooming flowers while Josie helped and showed me how to put together a hanging basket. I think Matt is worried I've found yet another hobby...HA!


Here's the hanging basket to start. I can't wait to see how it looks in a few weeks after lots of water and sun!


I even put together a couple of half-baskets on the railing across the patio, but I still want to plant one or two more things inside those to trail down. Plus, we also have a couple rectangular pots up on the porch that I need to get soil and a few more flowers for.

Looks like we're in for a flowery spring and summer!

No comments: