Friday 29 April 2011

Y3 - 211/365: Some Lie-In, That Was!


It was supposed to be my morning for a lie-in, and I really didn't think I would be so interested, but first thing this morning I was glued to the tv, watching it like it was the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

The ceremony was lovely and Kate looked absolutely stunning. In fact, looking back through my photos (yes, I took photos of the tv) I noticed this was right when William leaned in and told her she looked beautiful! I mean...HOW SWEET is THAT?!

Ryan didn't make it through the whole ceremony and ended up asleep on my shoulder while the boys' choir sang while the family went off to sign the registers. It was quite sweet in a way because Matt was worried the sound would keep him awake, but knowing Ryan the way I do, I thought the opposite -- that it helped him to drift off to sleep. Sure enough, he was and the timing couldn't have been more perfect because it was just enough for me to take him up to his cot to continue napping while I came back down awaiting the kiss from the balcony.

And I got not one, but TWO kisses!

They're truly a lovely couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

No comments: