Tuesday 24 May 2011

Y3 - 236/365: Holy Doppelganger, Batman!


Coming home from Walsall on the train this afternoon I watched a girl board and immediately thought she reminded me of someone. The more I looked at her, the more I felt like I was looking right at my very own cousin, Katey!! Trust when I say this girl, mannerisms & expressions, looked full-on, 100%, like my cousin!

I felt so bad for staring but I felt like I was in a Twilight Zone. So, I immediately snapped some sneaky, voyeur-like pics on my phone to show Kate and the rest of my family when I got home. The resemblance was just UNREAL to me and I even made a little collage of photos so you can judge for yourself...


Her profile, smile...just everything...wow! 


Our Sky HD box arrived today so Matt set straight to getting that hooked up as soon as we were inside. Ryan then took the opportunity to try on Daddy's shoes and I honestly nearly wet myself laughing at him!

Figured I'd share the humour with you, too...

No comments: