Thursday 21 July 2011

Y3 - 294/365: Two Turntables & a Microphone


He seems to think his mouth must completely cover the mic in order for it to be successful. It's just funny to watch.

I went to Redditch on the train today to view a school with a vacancy in key stage one. The skies were fine when I left home and during the trip, but just when the school was in sight it started to pour.

I managed to get inside without getting too drenched and saw three other applicants sitting in the reception area, waiting for the person to give the tour. Silly me, I make a small joke about it "being a little wet outside" and all I get are stone-cold, poker faces! I appreciate they are my competition and so-forth, but crack a SMILE or something, people!

I thought Americans were supposed to have the poor sense of humour?!

No comments: