Saturday 28 January 2012

Y4 - 120/365: Girls' Night Out


Cracking me up this morning, as usual. I stepped out of the room briefly to take the freshly-folded laundry away from "Destructor" and returned to find this little jog happening on the laundry basket to the "Hot Dog" song on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess he thought he needed a platform.


There was a pretty special celebration tonight as well. My expat friend, Stacy, is getting married on Valentine's Day, so we got a gaggle of us (Americans) together and hit up the gay bars for her proper British "Hen Do."


We started at The Village Inn and ended our night at Eden. I must say it's been ages since I've has such a good night out with the girls and it's the first time I've really been "out" since I moved here in 2008.


I think I drank just enough to keep me warm and to make me feel like I could dance well, but not so much that I wasn't aware of my surroundings -- after all, this isn't Uni anymore.

I must point out that in my photo with the Queen at Eden, the picture was taken just as I was mouthing my frustration that it hadn't yet been taken...so quality shot that one is, but we'll leave it at that. Honestly, I've never giggled so much and genuinely cannot wait until we can all find an excuse to get together and do it again!!

No comments: