Sunday 10 June 2012

Y4 - 254/365: Come and Knock on My Door...


What has two thumbs and totally wants a play-house for the garden?

::points thumbs towards self::

THIS GIRL!!!

Er-- for Ryan, I mean. But I did really want one of these as a kid, and I think Ryan would love one as well.

This little discovery was made this afternoon in Em & Daz's garden when Ryan made a bid for freedom through the kitchen and out the back door. We discovered Daddy & Uncle Daz playing darts in the back garden. Ryan immediately headed for Amy's play-house, passed down and previously loved by her own cousin.

When we all started to head inside because of the rain, Ryan was quite happy to carry on playing outside with the promise of shelter within said play-house to protect him.

Looks like I'll be on useddudley and eBay tonight!

No comments: